Tuesday, October 26, 2010



                                                I always needed time on my own
                                              I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
                                              And the days feel like years when I'm alone
                                        And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

                                     When you walk away I count the steps that you take
                                         Do you see how much I need you right now?

                                                            When you're gone
                                            The pieces of my heart are missing you
                                                           When you're gone
                                            The face I came to know is missing too

                                                           When you're gone
                                 The words I need to hear to always get me through
                                                       The day and make it ok
                                                               I miss you

                                               I've never felt this way before
                                        Everything that I do reminds me of you
                                      And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
                             And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

                                When you walk away I count the steps that you take
                                    Do you see how much I need you right now?

                                                          When you're gone
                                         The pieces of my heart are missing you
                                                        And when you're gone
                                           The face I came to know is missing too

                                                      And when you're gone
                             The words I need to hear to always get me through
                                                     The day and make it ok
                                                             I miss you

                                                  We were made for each other
                                                           Out here forever
                                                         I know we were, yeah 
                                          And all I ever wanted was for you to know
                                         Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
                                  I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah
 
                                                           When you're gone
                                            The pieces of my heart are missing you
                                                       And when you're gone
                                           The face I came to know is missing too

                                                       And when you're gone
                            All the words I need to hear will always get me through
                                                     The day and make it ok
                                                               I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment